VIKAS - hot Roadie

Ok this is my First official contribution to this blog. I have been wondering what to contribute , either from the lakhs of pics stored from the internet from the past 15 yrs or pics personally clicked by me... After great consideration I felt fair to post  pics from the internet

We have all come across this super Hunk from Roadies 9 - Vikas. Man , what a body what a handsome munda. Check out those bulging muscles and those Abs .... Cute dark stiff nipples with a super hot shaved fair Armpit.... Would make every guy go down on his knees to please him...

Looks like a person who loves flaunting his HOT ARMPITS .... and YES I do have a Fetish for the same... hahahaha

Too bad not seen much these days when every past roadie is making a mark in the innumerable TV saas bahu serials.....