Happy New Year 2015

Hey guys! I just want to thank all of you for reading DesiGayDesires blog, no matter if you've only visited once or on a daily basis, THANK YOU !!!
I hope 2014 was a good year for you because it was an awesome year for me. We recently crossed 5 million visitors, getting this number of visitors in such a short period is not easy and it is only achieved by DesiGayDesires blog, and I m proud to say that. 
Thank you for all your supports, kind emails, sharing your collection of pics & videos and every comment for each post. I also take this opportunity to thank all models and photographers who are supporting me in all the way.
I’m looking forward to blog about and share with you all the hot men, hot pics and hot videos coming your way in 2015.
Happy New Year!



Announcement: I take this opportunity to announce that Aditya Patel from Delhi and Victor Young from Canada are added as Authors of DesiGayDesires Blog, both will assist me in posting more hot pics and videos from this year. I will continue Admin role. 

Vote for Blog: Hey guys please rate DesiGayDesires Blog, in the link below.